Click Here for Current Fort St. James Press Releases
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading the infection to others follow these simple steps to help keep yourself and others safe:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Being considerate when coughing or sneezing by using a tissue or the crease of your elbow.
- Dispose of used tissues as soon as possible in a wastebasket and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- wave instead of shaking hands.
- Practice social distancing by always having 1-2 meter(s) of personal space.
- Limit contact with anyone who is unwell.
Need the Facts?
NON-MEDICAL information: 1-888-268-4319
Northern Health Online Clinic: 1-844-645-7811
Want to know more about the provincial response to COVID-19?
BC Pandemic Provincial Coordination Plan
BC COVID-19 Response Plan
COVID-19 Online Self assessment tool